Refund, Cancellation Policy:
We follow a reliable refund policy to let our customers feel privileged about their association with us. Please read the guidelines governing the refund policy.
2. Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
3. If you cancel the Service in the middle of the plan, you will not be charged again from next billing cycle or any further service charges.
4. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the service(s) for any reason, without notice at any time.
5. Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Sun Soft may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the services offered by us.
6. Note: No refunds are offered, even if a plan is canceled in the term period.
Sun Soft charges and collects in advance for use of the Product or SaaS service. All services rendered are non-refundable. Once a customer selects a License or subscription plan and provides billing information, Sun Soft will calculate a pro-rated amount with the first payment due on signing.
All subscriptions monthly, quarterly and yearly renew automatically on their due renewal date according to date of purchase until officially cancelled in writing. Customers may cancel anytime by emailing a notice to: firstname.lastname@example.org Customers will receive an email from Sun Soft confirming that their subscription or License to the service has been cancelled.
Important: No refunds or credits for partial months, quarters or years of service will be refunded to a customer upon cancellation.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and the customer is responsible for payments of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
The fees that SunSoft charges for the monthly, quarterly, or yearly services exclude phone, and Internet access charges, as well as other data transmission charges. Any currency exchange settlements are based on the customer’s agreement with the payment method provider. To be clear: these charges are the customer’s responsibility.
Customers have the ability to upgrade or downgrade their plan for the services at any time. For any kind of upgrade or downgrade in subscription, customer has to write to email@example.com
The chosen method of billing will automatically be charged the new subscription rate on the next billing cycle.
With regards to downgrades on a subscription, Sunsoft does not issue refunds or credits for partial months of service.
Sunsoft reserves the right to refuse/cancel a subscription to any of the services bought from promlmsoftware.com, If Sun Soft refuses a new or renewing Pay Plan or membership, registrants will be offered a refund on prorata basis of pending days in subscription plan bought with an additional cancellation charge.
These above policies apply to all the services listed on ProMLMSoftware unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials.